Home | How to do it | Contact

BioClin-Shop.com Coupon Codes

The people and company behind BioClin. BioClin is an innovative company in the Netherlands which was founded in 1989 by Floris Koumans (1967, strategic management) and his mother, Annelize Goedbloed (1939, medical biologist). The basis of the company is the bio-active concept. This is a novel approach to the treatment and prevention of health problems that relate to the microbial flora of the human body. Did you know that of all the living cells in and on your body, less 10% has your DNA? So, what is the other 90% that your body is made off ? The answer is: MICROBES. BioClin-Shop.com »

0 coupons shared

Active Coupons

Share Your Coupon


Found a coupon for BioClin-Shop.com?
Enter the details below to share with other users:


Similar Tags


We Are Social


Icon http://www.delicious.com/save Bookmark and Share